Checklist to go camping
– Lightweight clothing that dries quickly and is kept in a waterproof bag
– Sweater, raincoat, and windbreaker
– Rain boots and hiking boots
– Tent with poles, pickets, and sardines.
– Floor mats
– Rope, string, and hammer
– Rechargeable lamps (or spare batteries)
– Inflatable mattresses and appropriate pump, duvets or sheets and pillows
– Extension cord and socket
– Gas stove and refill
– Matches or lighters
– Plastic tableware, cutlery, pots, and pans, basin
– chairs and table
– Corkscrew, can opener and bottle opener
– Sponges, detergent, dishcloths, aluminum foil
– Clothespins and clotheslines
– Garbage bags so you can practice a proper garbage disposal
-Some kind of cutting tool, like a tactical knife
Paper towels at the campsite
– Passport, CI, life insurance, driving license
Health at the campsite
– Hygiene products
– Toilet paper
– Sunscreen and after sun
– Mosquito spray
How to pack
So now that you know what you need to pack for your camping trip it’s time to put it all together.
We recommend that you get a good backpack to store all your gear in.
If it’s waterproof that is even better.